SAFspace

Welcome to the thoughts, rants and passions of a young Muslim woman seeking soulful enlightenment in cyberspace.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Good Stuff


For those of you looking for more intellectually stimulating commentary, I sincerely apologize for the last few days. I am recovering from a persistent sinus infection that has left my energy depleted and my head throbbing. I'm hoping lots of sleep will do the trick. And yes, I know *someone* will be making the case that I should contact Hakim Archuletta. Please understand that I've thought about it, but I've decided it's just not my thing.

More interesting posts to come soon inshaa Allaah.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/12/2005 11:00:00 PM, Anonymous Deena said…

    Salam,

    If I know you well enough, you're working too hard, Safiyyah. Take some time to rest.

    If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to let me know.

    Cheers,

    Deena

     
  • At 3/13/2005 12:03:00 AM, Blogger Safiyyah said…

    Salaam,
    Thanks for your generosity. I'm not really sure what's wrong at this point. Feels like a sinus infection, but uglier - if an illness can feel ugly, that is. Definitely looking forward to better days ahead.
    Take care,
    Safiyyah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home