SAFspace

Welcome to the thoughts, rants and passions of a young Muslim woman seeking soulful enlightenment in cyberspace.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Simple Thanks


There are times when I am overwhelmed by the goodness that has been given me. And in those moments I am deeply humbled, speechless, even moved to tears in gratitude to God. God gives and gives endlessly. I am blessed in ways I cannot even imagine. And yet I receive and foolishly forget to reflect. But there are savings moments like this one - moments when I cannot understand what I have done to deserve such breathtaking joy. And in those moments, I cannot help but submit myself wholly to God. I pray that my heart is never hardened enough to render me unable to give thanks to The Beneficient for the many bounties bestowed upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home