SAFspace

Welcome to the thoughts, rants and passions of a young Muslim woman seeking soulful enlightenment in cyberspace.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Like What You Did With The Kid Last Week


This is why you never leave a kid alone with two men.*

I don’t have little kiddies of my own, but even I know that you shouldn’t be laughing if you want a child to listen to you. The kid’s just drinking up the attention; he’s playing for the camera, and the two men have no clue. Notice how Jacob just gets wackier as they laugh?

The fellow holding the camera has the most infectious laugh I’ve ever heard. Perfect antidote to the dull-as-death papers I have yet to finish.


*Click the orange button on the top right of the screen to watch the clip.

3 Comments:

  • At 4/06/2005 04:43:00 AM, Blogger ephphatha said…

    This seems to me like a good reason you should leave a kid with two men. Look how much fun he was having!

     
  • At 4/13/2005 11:36:00 AM, Blogger cncz said…

    all i am saying is that i am not leaving any future children alone with their uncles.

     
  • At 4/17/2005 08:01:00 PM, Blogger Safiyyah said…

    My comments on leaving kids alone with two men was picked up as a sexist comment for some reason I don't seem to get. MY COMMENT WAS A JOKE! I actually loved the clip, and thought the fellows making it were hilarious! The important thing is to know the person behind the blog before using their statements out of context. You can learn a lot by spending a few minutes perusing the rest of the posts on the blog.

    And I'm not referring to Sam here. He's smart enough to know when I'm kidding around. I'm referring to some other unknown who lifted my comments off this page.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home