SAFspace

Welcome to the thoughts, rants and passions of a young Muslim woman seeking soulful enlightenment in cyberspace.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Trying to Focus


Life intrudes. In the next two weeks, I pay the price of perpetual procrastination: I must search for year-old textbooks hidden in dusty corners, and then I must begin the painful task of reading them.

It would be nice if the rest of the blogosphere paused in silent consideration. But I know better than to expect such kindness; bloggers are notably cruel in that respect. I am, however, capable of controlling my own blog. There will be no daily postings on SAFspace. While I shall not abandon my readers, my posts will be sporadic at best and I shall use fillers and mindless distractions to disguise the fact that I have nothing useful to say. I beg your patience in advance.

I shall resume a more regular posting schedule on Friday, May 6th, God willing.

9 Comments:

  • At 4/24/2005 03:52:00 p.m., Anonymous Yummmmmmy Kebobs said…

    I'm feelin' that too...rough time of year...

    Up for kebobs after May 6? - New restaurant :) :)

     
  • At 4/24/2005 08:52:00 p.m., Blogger Safiyyah said…

    Girl, you know how to play on my weaknesses, don't you...I'll agree to anything after exams, including kebobs at your place of choosing.

     
  • At 4/24/2005 09:27:00 p.m., Anonymous Yummmmmmy Kebobs said…

    woohoooooooooo! :)

    Can't wait...it's been *way* too long.

     
  • At 4/25/2005 05:47:00 p.m., Blogger Amani said…

    As a university graduate, I feel your pain! I am actually thing about going back to school this fall. Wow...am I crazy or what?

     
  • At 4/26/2005 02:51:00 a.m., Blogger Al said…

    my blogs not as good as yours, but check it out.

    http://alsreflective.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 4/26/2005 03:32:00 a.m., Blogger Safiyyah said…

    Maybe I’m being uptight about this, but I find the blatant advertising very irritating. This is the second time you’ve done this. Why not leave an interesting and thought-provoking comment and perhaps I’ll be intrigued enough to see what your blog’s all about?

     
  • At 4/26/2005 08:57:00 a.m., Blogger Al said…

    second? Ajeeb

    I'm sorry, you're right it must be irritating and I apologise. I think however, a friend of mine left the other comment.

    As for my blog, it's just something simple, short little blogs each day just about what i'm seeing in life etc- trying to keep it reasonably light hearted.

    But seriously, it's not to the standard of yours or Abu Eesa's.

    Just something simple.

    One again, sorry.

     
  • At 4/26/2005 06:14:00 p.m., Blogger Safiyyah said…

    No problem. Will check out your blog after my exams are done.
    Take care,
    Safiyyah

     
  • At 4/28/2005 12:06:00 p.m., Blogger cncz said…

    i thought all college students waited until the end of the semester to open their books!
    I was a pro at that. Good times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home