SAFspace

Welcome to the thoughts, rants and passions of a young Muslim woman seeking soulful enlightenment in cyberspace.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Disappearing Post


Some of you may have noticed that one of my recent entries inexplicably disappeared. I had posted a piece intended as a social criticism of the alienation that is experienced with globalization. But I haven't been satisfied with my writing lately; I feel woefully incapable of adequately expressing myself. And there was just a tinge of vulnerability in that piece that I didn't feel comfortable revealing to the world. So the post conveniently disappeared.

I apologize for not mentioning it earlier. To be honest, I'd forgotten about it until someone mentioned it two days ago. Perhaps I'll consider posting it some other time.

5 Comments:

  • At 5/04/2005 02:44:00 a.m., Blogger The Rabbi's Kid said…

    I think your writing is great. Don't worry about feeling vulnerable in blogland. It's part of the blogging process.

    So my comments aren't coming up on your sidebar? Interesting. Global conspiracy maybe?

    TRK

     
  • At 5/04/2005 11:57:00 a.m., Blogger Safiyyah said…

    TRK,
    Definitely a conspiracy. I've even got my theories all lined up. You are a Jew after all - I wouldn't expect less. ;-)

     
  • At 5/04/2005 07:36:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Finally you are showing your true colors! You Muslims are JEW-HATERS of the worst kind.

     
  • At 5/04/2005 07:56:00 p.m., Blogger Safiyyah said…

    Is that a joke? Because if it is, it's very funny. If it isn't, well, I apologize for offending you. I like to think I don't hate Jews - in fact, I have a great deal of respect. To understand my comments, you need to consider them in the context of the rest of this blog.

    I think TRK understands me well enough to see the teasing remark for what it is. I hope I'm not wrong.

     
  • At 5/05/2005 12:33:00 a.m., Blogger The Rabbi's Kid said…

    SAF,

    Don't worry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home