SAFspace

Welcome to the thoughts, rants and passions of a young Muslim woman seeking soulful enlightenment in cyberspace.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Still Here


I apologize for my silence. My non-participation must be blamed on my busyness in the last few days. I am now reconciled with the anonymous commentator - she has apologized, and I thank her for doing so. I think we've come away with a better understanding of each other, and I am hopeful that there shall be no similar incidents in the future - on anyone's blog. I have already said all that is necessary, so I will spare you the boredom of repeating it here. I know some of you may have no idea what is going on. Nevertheless I'd like to thank my readers for the support and advice – and for being so patient with me as always.

I'm a bit tired of this blog and all that it entails. It's too constraining and journal-like. While I'm not planning to get rid of it, I do intend to change a few things. I'm thinking of switching to WordPress. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to do it – after all, I'm sorely lacking in the technical department. But I'm looking for a little advice from someone who promises not to snicker at my questions, no matter how naïve they may be. Anyone up to the task?

2 Comments:

  • At 5/29/2005 04:50:00 AM, Anonymous Yusuf Smith said…

    As-Salaamu 'alaikum,

    WordPress is great, but you will need to pay a hosting company for space. I couldn't really recommend anyone as I don't know about the hosting situation in Canada. I'd be more than willing to help with the technical stuff though, having set up a WP blog myself.

     
  • At 5/29/2005 05:34:00 AM, Anonymous Muslimah Soul said…

    As salaamu alaikum

    I use use wordpress, and my hosting company is surpass.com. They are really great and I am sure you can use them in Canada becaue my friends in Amsterdam use them, even though they are a U.S. company.

    http://wwww.surpasshosting.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home